[OpenTRV-dev] Early warning of OpenTRV repo reorg at weekend

Damon Hart-Davis damon at opentrv.uk
Wed Aug 10 15:36:32 BST 2016

Hi,

Bruno and I are planning to do some long-overdue (GitHub) repo rearragement over the weekend, to preserve history but separate code from (huge) docs.

** Anyone with uncommitted changes to repos, please get them committed (after testing).

** Anyone with forks please be prepared to refork the right bits in the new happy world that we will be creating.

We may also make a new repo just for the new TRV2 device to make CE certification a more grown-up process.

We may also move the Java code out into its own little world to make the ETV process and audit more sensible.