[OpenTRV-dev] OT: offsetting a thermistor in conrad wall thermostat

Bo Herrmannsen bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:40:33 GMT 2016

Hi all

Got hold of a conrad wall thermostat (from damon) that uses a 10k
thermistor as temp sensor

I want to experiment with it and see how well it can control my district
hot water,

only downside are that conrad only allows me to set temp to 30 degrees as a
max

how would i offset the thermistor so it will meassure say 20-30 degree's to
little (so i can reach 50-60 degrees)? I have no schematic of the unit so i
want to do as little changes as possible

rgds bo