[OpenTRV-dev] Should we be doing this for OTAESGCM?

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Fri Jun 10 17:56:33 BST 2016

It is probable worth while, but may need a little work.

IMHO it would be good to get some justification together as to what the
benefits of OTAESGCM are over other similar and compare things like code
size, memory usage, speed etc on similar hardware. Then hopefully this will
be a good proof that can be used to convince Mozilla (and others)
that OTAESGCM is a worth while project.

Jeremy