[OpenTRV-dev] Fwd: iot platforms speaker

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Sat Oct 29 11:23:45 BST 2016

Hi,

An IoT conference that I was asked to help filter entries for asked me:

> I wonder if you can think of UK-based candidates to do a comparison of IoT cloud platforms, ie AWS, Azure, et al?

Basically they want to round out a gap in their schedule, and it could be a 45m or 75m talk or even a full day workshop.  Would be March next year, in London.

Audience is likely to have a lot of managers and techies from reasonable-size companies.

Anyone here got a burning passion for this, or knows someone who does?