[OpenTRV-dev] Puzzling long-term bugs
damon at opentrv.uk
Wed Sep 28 15:08:00 BST 2016
We have a Wiki page here for our general amusement:
We’ve certainly been having some puzzlement while putting together a small run of valves for a trial over the last few days. Could be summarised as ‘dodgy serial’:
- Some REV7 and other V0p2 units seem to have problems with serial RX and TX, garbling some characters
- Seems especially problematic for longer (16+?) blocks of characters such as setting a key
- Have tried to ensure no sleeping or other fiddling with CPU clock during UART operation
- Seems to apply to a few % of REV7, REV10 boards at least
- It has been possible to load a large (30KB) app over serial with the bootloader.
Any ideas welcome!
More information about the OpenTRV-dev