[OpenTRV-dev] Puzzling long-term bugs

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Wed Sep 28 17:11:19 BST 2016

Is this more than just UART being UART and the clocks of of each side being
out?

Maybe try repeatedly sending 'U' on one of the problematic devices and
measure the frequency, should be half the baud rate as U is 01010101

IIRC you use a relatively slow baud rate (4800 IIRC) so you could be
overwriting data in a buffer if you send data to fast?

Jeremy