[OpenTRV-dev] SDR

Kevin Wood kevin at the-wood-family.com
Wed Mar 22 13:01:33 GMT 2017

Hi Deniz,

Interesting. This is something I've idly spent a few hours playing with,
with a view to being able to debug devices using these radio modules. I'm
also using GRC at the moment.

What I would like to do eventually is co connect GnuRadio to my code so I
can test and debug it by replacing the bottom layer of the radio with
GnuRadio while running it on a PC.

Best Regards

Kevin