[OpenTRV-dev] SDR

Deniz Erbilgin deniz.erbilgin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:35:07 GMT 2017

I've now added all my SDR files to the docs repo, if you want to see how
far I've gotten (also added a link at the top of the wiki page).
https://github.com/opentrv/OpenTRV-docs/tree/master/docs/SDR

I can write out a hex file with our packets in it when using the FS20
protocol, but I haven't been able to get much beyond finding recognisable
packets with GFSK.
Mainly because I have no idea *how* to use the GRC blocks I need.

Anyone know how to set up the polyphase clock sync?