[OpenTRV-dev] Dongle

Robert May rob at themayfamily.me.uk
Sun Jan 10 12:07:20 UTC 2021

Thank you to everyone contributing to this thread.  I'm following with
interest and would like to help out (although I'm not quite there in terms
of having the time right now).    I have a set of Radbots waiting for me to
be able to implement a stats hub and boiler controller, and as my plans
involve a Pi anyway I had been hoping that there would be an easy way to
add a receiver to the Pi so I could combine it all.

I have a relatively complex mix of UFH and radiators and I'm planning on
building a combined controller, with the RadBots looking after the
radiators and a custom system to look after the UFH.   I'll write it up as
I go along (once I get started).  PLan is to have it operational for next
winter (but I would have said the same last winter!)

Rob.