[OpenTRV-interest] Post conference thought on the REV7 User Interface

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Dec 7 21:36:12 GMT 2014

Thanks for that: I’ll digest it properly tomorrow.

As for branding…  I honestly don’t know if it’s a good idea to discuss them on a public forum because of bad people, etc.  But in any case it’s a nice idea!  There are some other troves around, but I think you may be in the right ballpark there.