[OpenTRV-interest] Tinkering kit / Conrad radiator valve and security code

Alasdair Macdonald EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon May 19 10:38:07 BST 2014

I just realised - I probably have to set the controller into a mode whereby
it emulates the boiler actuator. If I do that, maybe I'll get new help text
in the terminal session. Either way, I don't know how to change the mode ...