[OpenTRV-interest] Stats from remote units

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Nov 10 14:59:52 GMT 2014

On 9 Nov 2014, at 14:10, Alasdair Macdonald <EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN> wrote:

> Hi Damon

Hi

> Way back in May, you wrote:
>

> ==========
>
> If you update to current code revision you will also see explicit
> reports on the serial starting with @ which are stats being reported
> from remote units, eg:
>
> =F0%@25CB;ID6CA;X0;L1000;T8 57 W255 0 F255 0 W255 0 F255 0;S5 5 16
> eff;C10;HC48 21
> @A45;T23C2;L60;O1
> 538:50:76 FHT8V TX
> @3015;T25CB;L62;O1
> @D49;T24CE;L56;O1
> !RXerr F2
> @A45;T23C2;L60;O1
> @A8ED;T24CF;L20;O1
> 540:48:14 FHT8V TX

Here is a sample from my monitoring hub right now:

=F0%@19C1;IF0AB;V3281;L526;T14 24 W255 0 F255 0 W255 0 F255 0;S5 5 16 eff;o10;C10
{"@":"cdfb","T|C16":280,"H|%":81,"L":255,"B|cV":256}
@A45;T16CD;L50;O1
!RXerr F2
@D49;T17C2;L220;O1
@A45;T16CD;L50;O1
!RXerr F2
@D49;T17C2;L220;O1
=F0%@19C1;IF0AB;V3281;L483;T14 28 W255 0 F255 0 W255 0 F255 0;S5 5 16 eff;o10;C10

Note the new experimental {…} traffic too.

Yes, you should see this but only if:

1) Your serial-connected node is in listening mode (“C 1” or greater, eg “C 10” here).

2a) You have another node transmitting, and with its security levels turned down, eg to minimum with “X 0”.

2b) You have your serial-connected node set to “X 0” or similar (to see its own traffic as if remote),

> Should this still be true with regard to the code that I uploaded the
> other day? I don’t see any such data (yet).

Yes, subject to the above.  Tell me if you don’t and we’ll diagnose it.