[OpenTRV-interest] Power to OpenTRV boards

Alasdair Macdonald EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Nov 10 22:01:40 GMT 2014

Here's another thing that I don't understand:

The wiki page that describes how to interact with the board is titled "Arduino":

https://sourceforge.net/p/opentrv/wiki/Arduino/

Does this page relate to a family of boards / breadboards /
prototypes, of which my "tinkering kit" Rev2 boards are only one
example?

This matters because I don't know how my board should be described in
the wiki (as a subsection on the Arduino page?) or in a separate page
/ article?

Profile is "flobalob" and I don't (yet) have appropriate edit permissions.

Can make the changes as soon as you advise and enact re the above.