[OpenTRV-interest] Power to OpenTRV boards

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Tue Nov 11 10:43:13 GMT 2014

Hi,

Your boards are REV2 (cut4) boards which believe themselves to be Arduino boards and that can be programmed via the Arduino IDE.  This whole class of boards is known as the V0p2 (V0.2) hardware design strand.

Many/most of the data format issues will be common across the REV1 and REV2 versions of that V0p2 strand, plus the REV4 that I am playing with that has a relative-humidity sensor, plus the REV7 board that is going through production engineering now.  As far as possible they behave the same within the constraints of the slightly different hardware arrangements.

So maybe make a clear V0p2 Data section and describe all this serial I/O, data format and CLI stuff in there.

I will give you edit permissions shortly (I don’t have my SF password to hand at this moment).

Thanks!

Damon