[OpenTRV-interest] [OpenTRV-dev] Storage heating, dynamic demand, and OpenTRV

Mike Stirling EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Wed Sep 10 21:33:43 BST 2014

I think there's also the issue of it being too little too late. Anyone that actually cares will have already taken steps to reduce their energy consumption so saving any more without sacrificing lifestyle is going to be a tough call.

Mike