[OpenTRV-interest] Programmable TRV performance

Mark Wigmore EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 16:06:20 GMT 2015

Thanks Damon, I was thinking it might be a combination of factors as you
suggest.

Looks like the best thing would be to have a TRV controlled by a wireless
sensor in another part of the room.

Cheers,

Mark