[OpenTRV-interest] Programmable TRV performance

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Feb 16 17:24:30 GMT 2015

Hi,

You can buy the complete ‘REV2’ split units (£55+VAT in 3D printed box) + the third party (Conrad) valve (~£40 incl VAT and P&P) , though be aware that they are engineering samples and not, for example, formally CE stamped or safety tested.  (We believe that such tests would probably be passed, but that’s not the same thing of course.)

These units are also capable of driving a boiler interlock in parallel with or instead of your main (2-wire) thermostat.