[OpenTRV-interest] Programmable TRV performance

Geert Steyaert EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Feb 19 14:34:39 GMT 2015

Is that the Rev7 board work which is in progress now? What's the status on
the adaptations of the Conrad valves towards the new radios?

I'll be installing a brand new modulating & condensing gasboiler, with
thermostatic valves in my new house, once I have the keys, being earliest
July.

Will the Rev7 (or higher at that time) system be mature enough at that
time, say July/August timeframe, to properly support the complete install?
Taking into account the new radios, HW adaptations at the valves, efficient
modulating control of the boiler?
Is some kind of internet control in the plan for this year? I don't mind
having a RPi (or similar) partly dedicated for this if need be.

Or, should I better wait till somewhere Oct/Nov to look again at
progress/status of this project to buy the kits? Since in the summer is not
that urgent to install a very efficient heating system anyway ...

Thanks,
Geert