[OpenTRV-interest] bug report: binary format light scaled incorrectly

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sun Mar 22 15:14:03 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks: filed in JIRA as TODO-510.

Note that I have done a fair amount of dithering with the scale of the light value for various reasons (such as transmission bandwidth, a tiny bit of privacy, and a partly-hidden entropy source).

I’m not astonished that I’ve broken in.

Note that representation on the status line may or may not match elsewhere, eg different transmission formats.

Do you know if the problem you see is unfixed in the HEAD version of the code?