[OpenTRV-interest] Eco Technology Show - Brighton 12th June

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Thu May 14 14:41:33 BST 2015

On 14/05/15 14:12, Tim Small wrote:

... would you like me to try and set up something at the Brighton
Hackspace (about 10 minutes down the road) afterwards?

Ha, just realised that I'm up in London at a friend's 40th that evening,
but I can probably still arrange something with one of the other Build
Brighton people hosting if you like.  I'll be at the show itself tho'.

Also, the following day Sat June 13th, there is:

http://www.opentech.org.uk/

in London, which would probably be another good speaking venue.

Cheers,

Tim.