[OpenTRV-interest] Eco Technology Show - Brighton 12th June

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Fri May 15 13:25:39 BST 2015

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the slow response.  Just emerging from several days of ‘executive coaching’ which will have me mouthing MBAisms without understanding them!  Check your wallet carefully after meeting me.  %-P

It is not clear yet exactly what times we will be there other than the speaking bit, and we do have some other meetings materialising around the talk, but if we* can meet somehow that would be great!

* We = the OpenTRV diaspora in general, you and me included!