[OpenTRV-interest] Eco Technology Show - Brighton 12th June / OpenTech - London 13th June

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Mon May 18 08:48:24 BST 2015

On 15/05/15 13:25, Damon Hart-Davis wrote:
> It is not clear yet exactly what times we will be there other than the
> speaking bit, and we do have some other meetings materialising around
> the talk, but if we* can meet somehow that would be great!

I'm planning to be there for at least the afternoon, possibly morning
too.  The show is usually a bit of a mini-ecobuild in content and has
some good talks and stands usually (and as-yet less of the big-business
rubbish).  I'm leaving shortly after the OpenTRV talk time to head to
London.  I'm happy to set something up at BuildBrighton after the event.

The following day OpenTech in London still has some speaker spaces by
the look of it, and I'll be along to that:

http://www.opentech.org.uk/2015/schedule/

... and has been good in the past, but looks a little bit less cleantech
focussed this year than it has in the past (however that may mean you
get a bigger audience share).  Location is ULU, South of Euston
station.  Usually a good day out with some interesting speakers.

Tim.