[OpenTRV-interest] Any update to kickstarter

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Dec 6 08:25:21 GMT 2016

Hi,

Whatever happens, I don’t think we’ll try to ship anything much this side of Christmas as we’d just be fighting with the Christmas gifts juggernaut, but we’ll have a small amount of stuff ready to ship quite quickly and maybe ahead of our original February timetable for the dev stuff in Kickstarter.