[OpenTRV-interest] The shop is open!

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Wed Dec 21 17:12:07 GMT 2016

WORKSASDESIGNED  B^>

No TRVs going up yet because we have to sort through what we have and classify them.

All fully functional and cosmetically-good TRVs are out in trials and most will be there until ~April.

What we want to do is make available ones suitable for tinkering with while we still have winter, but eg missing one feature so not out in trials.  We don’t want to send out junk to devs, but not every dev needs all features.