[OpenTRV-interest] Boiler controller (Was: The shop is open!)

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Thu Dec 22 12:12:46 GMT 2016

I am plotting doing such a thing with a boiler controller - the idea is
to do weather compensation, and take account of wind speed as well as
temperature - in the long term it should even be able to do things like
point out that your house is in the top 25% of houses when it comes to
losing heat due to draughts.

All on the drawing board at the moment.