[OpenTRV-interest] Schedule/profile setting (was: OpenTRV board as 868MHz transceiver)

Alasdair Macdonald alasdairgmacdonald at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:36:41 GMT 2016

Is COHEAT a software variant or a hardware variant that is not
available to my V0.2 REV2 board? It sounds like something I would like
to try. I understand that the security layer is not yet implemented.

Does "dumb-ish relays of the COHEAT-central-control valve open
percentage" mean that one can only send an open percentage command
(rather than, say, "Boost")?