[OpenTRV-interest] Adaptive comfort
dhd at exnet.com
Wed Jul 13 13:06:49 BST 2016
> On 13 Jul 2016, at 12:55, Steve Rogerson <steve.otrv at yewtc.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On 13/07/16 12:37, Lisa Ann Pasquale wrote:
>> I'm developing a heating controller from a RasberryPi, which I expect to cost
>> ~£150, including sensors, and most hardware (using off-the-shelf components).
>> I was hoping to use Open-TRV for zone control, which is why I'm on this forum.
> Me too. What actually is the state of play with the OpenTRV? The "news" on
> the website is 18months old. Most of the tweets are not directly related
A little update then:
1) We have a couple of hundred of the current unit (DORM1/TRV1) on trial at the moment, in social housing.
2) We will be building a bunch more TRV1s next week ready for some more trial work.
3) We are planning on updating for the crowdfunding, with the imaginative project title of “TRV2”. B^>
4) We are working on branding (and probably a new Web site) for TRV2.
5) We ‘won’ a pitch vote last night at 3Cs: http://www.3cscommunity.com/Next_Meeting_41.html
More information about the OpenTRV-interest