[OpenTRV-interest] Adaptive comfort

graham pitt gpitt41 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:18:29 BST 2016

Out of interest, what is the backend written in for managing and scheduling
all the trv's? Personally I would sooner something that is installed in the
home rather than cloud management, but I understand that's not trendy these
days.

And what is the plan for integrating with the boiler? I guess for a simple
installation you could continue to use the house thermostat for the main
boiler control but for ideal results you would perhaps want some live comms
of current and target temperature in a room and to fire the boiler when any
of those targets arent met. You would then be able to understand which
rooms are causing the boiler to fire and costing you money.

I assume the email victor is for anyone who is interested in opentrv trials?

Thanks,

Graham