[OpenTRV-interest] Any update to kickstarter

Geert Steyaert geert.steyaert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:55:19 GMT 2016

I'm interested in a full house test too, 8 valves. But I'm not always in
the house (working most of the time abroad) so I might no be a good guinea
pig ...
I did re-tube and fitted oversized radiators through the whole house
though, already in prep for the this system one day, using low temp water :)
Right now I'm using the Migo Bulex control (OEM version of the Netatmo
Thermostat, adapted for controlling e-BUS driven boilers).

But I like to do it smarter, also remote, room by room.

Kind regards,

Geert Steyaert (Tel. : +32 475 535620 & +31 6 34916723 )
SAP Netweaver Technology Consultant
IBM GBS Belgium

geert.steyaert at be.ibm.com & geert.steyaert at gmail.com