[OpenTRV-interest] First impressions and questions

Jason Pearce jason at pearce.org.uk
Thu Jan 26 18:55:27 GMT 2017

Hi,

My wife doesn't like the noise it makes :( - are future models likely to be
quieter ?

Also, the bedroom was cold this morning, presumably because the trv thought
the room was empty ?

I have removed it from the bedroom radiator.

Damon - the boost button works on the trv you sent me - I haven't replaced
it.

Regards,
Jason