[OpenTRV-interest] First impressions and questions

Chris Skerry angela.skerry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:27:07 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have your competitive product - Evohome.

In the early morning I can hear a little whirring noise, followed by the noise of pipes expanding against the joists.

Its not obtrusive, and usually I am asleep.

One thing the Evohome TRV does is to shut down to 5 degrees if it detects a sudden drop in temperature = door or window open.  After 30 minutes it reverts to normal operation.  I think this feature is really cool.  Hope yours does it too.

Regards,……………Chris.