[OpenTRV-interest] Explaining OpenTRV

Mark Hill mark at teos.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 21:20:27 GMT 2017

On 20 March 2017 at 20:00, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Alasdair Macdonald <alasdairgmacdonald at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't figure out what "this room is the same as the room with the
> > thermostat ..." is supposed to convey.
>
> Yeah, I struggled to work out what was going on - it's not very clear. And
> it was a while before I hovered over the energy bar ...
>
> Would it work better with one larger house, and buttons to select the type
> of system ?

Maybe this is too much for one display? One aspect is how it works, another
is how it stacks up against other heating system arrangements. There's
quite a lot going on. Perhaps separating the comparison between the 4
different arrangements of TRVs, or allowing the display to switch from 1 to
4 for comparison?