[OpenTRV-interest] Explaining OpenTRV

Hamish Findlay hif2k1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:09:49 GMT 2017

Hi,

Thank you for all the useful feedback. Will certainly take it on board as
we keep working on it. Keep the suggestions coming.

One question was whether it is better to make a tutorial style walk through
or just to let people interact with it, but with more helpful explanations
so they discover for themselves.

If you look at it on a smaller screen or shrink the browser window size it
will switch to only showing one house to give you an idea of what that
might look like.

Hamish