[OpenTRV-interest] combining FAQs

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Jul 3 08:12:14 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

The two FAQs that you mention are intended for different audiences: one is consumer driven and should become less technical, and the other is for open source geekery.

Linking them may be unhelpful, though logically sensible!

I’m struggling to think of other documents we have that would be called ‘FAQs’, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t other material than should be moved to FAQs.