[OpenTRV-interest] Cut heating costs with Radbots on your radiators - Much More With Less

Simon Hobson simon at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:54:52 UTC 2019

Damon Hart-Davis <dhd at exnet.com> wrote:

> https://www.muchmorewithless.co.uk/cut-heating-costs-with-radbots-on-your-radiators/
>
> This is a fantastic review of Radbot.

Yes indeed, as are the others in your announce-list post.

> As many of you know, Radbot is the first consumer version of OpenTRV technology.
>
> If you contact me, if you are interested in buying, I have some decent discount codes to buy units on the Vestemi Web shop.

Are these the same Radbots, with the radio linkup to a boiler relay ? I do fancy trying some - both in my own house (I think even SWMBO could cope with the idea of "if you're cold, press the button), and in my mother's.

Also, some time ago you mentioned (in response to a query I made) that two units could be slaved together - is that still the case ? Mother has two radiators in her living room, and it's easy to get the TRVs working against each other !