[OpenTRV-dev] Anatomy of a TRV

Jack Kelly EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Mar 28 09:55:09 GMT 2013

The TRV certainly isn't a great place for an occupancy detector; but
ultrasound Doppler-shift / vibration detectors might just about work on a
TRV.  (although, of course, these would need to be an optional extra as
they would significantly increase the cost... and vibration detectors might
get confused by vibrations transmitted through the copper pipework: maybe
it'd make more sense to detect human voices)