[OpenTRV-dev] irc chat...

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Oct 17 15:24:49 BST 2013

Hi

will be there.... allready logged in but in away mode

anything i should have handy that would help us ?

oven will be ready in a few days, seller of shield will make a sketch that allows for Thermocouple errors in up to 2 secs at a time

solder paste dispenser has landed in copenhagen at the customs service... just waiting to see how much they want to dig out my rear end

and then i will need a pneumatic foot switch... have my eyes on one... its going to control the vacum pen on the pick&place

/bo