[OpenTRV-dev] Banner for ConnectingHomes compo stand

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 16 09:54:09 BST 2013

hmm.... my printer can do poster stuff.... but its missing cyan colour....

how must time do we have?

/bo

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
From: Damon Hart-Davis
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:51 AM
To: Closed list for developer discussions
Cc: Damon Hart-Davis ; Bo Herrmannsen
Subject: Banner for ConnectingHomes compo stand

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure that I want to blow ~£100 on a "pull-down banner" as
is recommended, but if I am to do so I need to:

"Design [the] banner as a pdf of 800 mm x 2100 mm".

Does anyone fancy helping me with this?  (Artwork can get checked in to the
repo for example.)

I had in mind simply a sans-sarif font white "OpenTRV" running vertically
down the banner (rotated) on a 'warmish' orange background and the
http://opentrv.org.uk/ URL small and horizontal at top and/or bottom.

Any other suggestions?

Anyone fancy having a crack at a banner for me over the next day or so (else
I'll do something)?