[OpenTRV-dev] Banner for ConnectingHomes compo stand

Damon Hart-Davis EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 16 10:05:08 BST 2013

Hi,

No I don't need anything printing...  Just getting it designed and a PDF ready to spec is all that is needed.  No point in shipping banners round the planet to waste more carbon!

Would be good to have a first attempt to argue about within a day or so, I think.