[OpenTRV-dev] Follow-on from Connecting Homes

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Mon Sep 30 14:52:12 BST 2013

hehe...

there are a bit thruth to it....

it at least aim the air towards the room and not straight up

i had a friend once that had a cieling fan... it could run backwards in
winter... and he saved quite a bit since the fan pushed the warm air
down....

it did not even run at full speed like in the summer.... just enough to mix
the cold air at floor with the hot air

/bo

mike btw.... you left a comment on TRV way back to connect RFM irq to avr...
what pin would be best?