[OpenTRV-dev] The Commercial offerings......

Bo Herrmannsen EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Thu Mar 27 19:09:36 GMT 2014

i will see if i can get an export of my energy use from the company...

but alone OpenTRV for my hotwater has saved me a bit, then i have just recently mounted OpenTRV on the rads too, while doing so i discovered that my temp was at 25 degrees... its now set to 20. Once in a while we use the boost where we get a raise for 30 mins, just enough to keep the feet from freezing up :-D