[OpenTRV-dev] Christmas secure protocol joy!

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Tue Dec 29 12:49:15 GMT 2015

If I am reading it correctly you have the total packet length (including
the body) as the first byte so I am OK with the body size immediately
proceeding the body data and in general this should be the same format for
all variable length fields (no checked this is the case in detail).

Just my 2p worth.

Jeremy