[OpenTRV-dev] import of openTRV stats to OEM

Bo Herrmannsen bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:34:54 BST 2015

in prep for the hackathon in February (or thereabouts) we are trying to
figure a way we can import data in to Openenergymonitors Logging software
(Emoncms)

Sending the data is not that hard, its done with http calls

Getting the data, we have taken a Rev2 board and set that to just listen
for stats data and they show up on the serial port, this bit also work
perfectly.

The MISSING links is to grap the data, and if need be reword some of the
JSON stuff so it makes more sense in emoncms. (but that is optional)

And then send them off...

We have made a google doc with very loose thoughts

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHE3eLAIhnq1fGkWkZ2Te98_Rd5uJUlXUAOuopGUcLE/edit

comments and ideas are welcome