[OpenTRV-dev] OEM Interop rematch in 6 months time
dhd at exnet.com
Sun Feb 21 12:23:23 GMT 2016
Here were some things on our wishlist for next time, probably c/o OSHUG oop narth (near where I used to go to school!):
Rematch in September.
Aim to have done:
1) OEM Secure Frame
* Gives OEM a secure over-the-air format.
* Radio module neutral
* Fits in a 64-byte frame
* Authentication and encryption
* Application neutral for interop
* Runs on a microcontroller (eg ATmega328P)
2) Interchangeable REV11 and emonTH, common design, cost reduction.
3) Andrew Lindsay LoRa board talk to OEM.
4) Martin Harazinov 3-relay board driven by RFduino/RFM69/BLE.
(41mm from relay to board edge)
Possibly also driven by a REV2/REVxxx
5) nRF51/52 investigation.
6) Winode 5
Send template to OpenTRV with Apache licence.
Drop I2CEXT V2 onto the board.
7) 50x50 template
8) September OSHCAMP
More information about the OpenTRV-dev