[OpenTRV-dev] Code review (secure frame mechanism)

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Tue Feb 23 22:03:12 GMT 2016

Hi,

If anyone feels that they do not have enough tedium in their life, and that things would be improved by code (and unit-test) review, I have an opportunity for you!  B^>

The secure frames network implementation is nearing completion, at least for a first pass, and its code and unit tests could do with some review.

Anyone up for the task, let me know.

In many cases I would hope to resolve problems with spec updates, new unit tests, or structural changes.

Note that secure frames are being batted around already, in small numbers, just not as protected as finally envisaged.