[OpenTRV-dev] Problems verifying flash on V0p2/Rev 2

gary.gladman at talktalk.net gary.gladman at talktalk.net
Sat Oct 29 11:01:13 BST 2016

Hi,

I have been building and downloading the latest bleeding edge code base (with a few small mods which I was hoping to push today).

When I have verification turned on the verification fails approx 2/3rd through (~31k).

However, the code seems to be working with no obvious problems so far.

I can download and verify test programs but these are smaller though not insignificant (~11k).

The problem seems to have developed since I moved to Arduino 1.6.11 with the latest code base - but this may simply be coincidental.

I have a second Rev 2 board but I am uncomfortable about downloading to it incase I unwittingly spread the problem.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Regards Gary