[OpenTRV-interest] OpenTRV-interest Digest, Vol 4, Issue 5

Mark Hill EMAIL ADDRESS HIDDEN
Sat Mar 29 10:58:09 GMT 2014

Hi all

Couple of things.

? Will get you a list of commands but the CLI only listens for 100ms after
printing the greater than prompt so you've got to be quick

Remove all the jumpers if you power with batteries

One jumper controls the regulator connection, the other bridges power from
the ftdi cable

Initially you want one device pretending to be connected to a boiler, easy
way is to plonk an led and series resistor between the B and GND screw
terminals. Led light means boiler on

Regards, Mark