[OpenTRV-interest] Weather compensation

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Thu Dec 22 14:47:09 GMT 2016

> On 22 Dec 2016, at 14:19, John <john at stumbles.org.uk> wrote:
>

>> What about a non-proprietary smart TRV that does not need networking
>> and pays back within a year, say an *open* cough cough TRV design?
>> %-P
>
> Available, debugged and in mass production, when?!

Send us about £1.5m and you’ll get a tranche near that for 2017Q4 and something rather closer 2018Q4.

Our stuff basically works now; all the rest is detail* and continuous improvement.

*Though I am particularly keen to gather more data and apply our ETV protocol to actually measure efficacy, in the field:

http://www.earth.org.uk/OpenTRV/stds/ETV/