[OpenTRV-interest] Weather compensation

Rob May rob at themayfamily.me.uk
Thu Dec 22 17:10:23 GMT 2016

> though I think the efficiency and therefore CO2-saving gains are mainly
> from reducing flow and return temperatures during milder weather.

Have we considered a way to add sensors to measure the flow and return
temperatures? (even if we can't control them).  I may be mis-remembering,
and may be showing my lack of knowledge, but I'm sure that I read somewhere
that many condensing installations were not efficient as the return flow
was always too high for them to actually do the condensing bit.