[OpenTRV-dev] FAQ 11: is it safe to do without the CRC on secure frames?

Jeremy Poulter jeremy at bigjungle.net
Sat Dec 19 21:23:54 GMT 2015

Absolutely, definitely not suggesting changing the current projects, you
would never finish anything if you constantly changed to the
latest/greatest. Just for new stuff or if you hit hardware limitations look
outside of the AVR/HopeRF combination.

But again I am fueling an off topic discussion.

Jeremy